1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Thepizzaplac's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by thepizzaplac, Mar 11, 2018.

1. thepizzaplac

thepizzaplac
    Expand Collapse

IGN: Thepizzaplac

Did you join our Discord?: Yes

Building Experience(Servers in which you have previously assisted in building on): Fallout Desolate Road, Fallout: Life after death, Mirai, Head builder on Hollowguard and Caelum station. Work on just various servers in which I've forgotten the name of. It was really whenever Another settlement needed my help, at least in building regards.

Pictures of Past Build(s):
    https://imgur.com/a/zaJiJ

These are quite a few of the ones I found. I couldn't find many of my post apoc. build screenshots but I scrounged up what I could. Quite a few of these are from medieval servers and sci-fi servers. With the builds in the pics being done by me or at least 90% by me.

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing: At least 3-4 hours on my busier weeks. More when I have free time.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Believe so, many, many years ago inspired by team avo back when they were popular I think I got banned on a server called cnet or something for griefing. Haven't done it since.

Specialty(Type of building you feel you are best at, for example; Small structures, skyscrapers, landscaping, etc.):
    I enjoy doing landscaping and smaller structures, just making areas look interesting in general. Large structure I am meh at but have done them in the past. I just like clutter.

#1 thepizzaplac, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. RavenInvazion

RavenInvazion
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Lore Master Member

I don't know why staff hasn't replied, but your style seems alright. Although your medieval builds (Conquest pack, correct?) look more detailed than the contemporary and fallout post-apo ones. Might be just because of the experience with the resource pack. I'll make sure to get you on a trial, if it is possible