1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Server Release

Discussion in 'Fallout News' started by spscarface, May 24, 2017.

1. spscarface

spscarface
    Expand Collapse
    General
    Staff Member General Member

Hey Wasters!

I know many of you are very anxious for the map to finally release, but I need all of you to tighten your suspenders, because we are doing our very best to see to it that the map...

RELEASES THIS FRIDAY MAY 26th!

With VaultRP soon coming to a close we hope we can use what we learned to improve things for the actual map For people who participated in VaultRP feel free to make a suggestion on the forums to help us improve the server further. That's all for now, see you out in the wasteland!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. CatchingTheCat

CatchingTheCat
    Expand Collapse
    Major Waster Member

Fancy, now isn't it?

3. pignessman7

pignessman7
    Expand Collapse
    Constructron Member

4. CenturionJason

CenturionJason
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Waster Member

For our last event for Vault RP, do Battle Royale sorta. pls

5. Marethyu

Marethyu
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Waster Member

Centurion, I would disagree with a battle royale. While, admittedly, I haven't done much vault RP, due to the simple nature of it, I don't see a' "Battle Royale" as the correct event to leave it off with. I believe we should zero in on the more domestic aspects of Vault life. Perhaps one of the big machines, a generator or water purifier breaks down, and there's some tension due to that.

In an unrelated note, while I am disappointed in the repeated false promises of the map release, "Probably coming tomorrow," this looks like a legitimate, serious post that I may be able to trust. If that's the case, releasing it on the inset of Memorial Day weekend is a good call.

6. Bloodbolt42

Bloodbolt42
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Waster Member

It is indeed not a troll.