1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Sef's Building app

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by Sef, Oct 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sef

Sef
    Expand Collapse

IGN: fatwerfat

Did you join our Discord?: No not yet

Building Experience(Servers in which you have previously assisted in building on): I built a lot of artistic pieces using custom texture packs with some friends in 2014. We posted our stuff on the Minecraft forums and had a nice little following. We would build mainly post apocalyptic dioramas with a strong emphasis on colour and light. We made a Borderlands diorama of an abandoned gas station that got pretty popular. I also built for a fantasy role-play server that has since been shut down.

Pictures of Past Build(s): I don't have access to any photos. 3 years of Minecraft posting has made it difficult to find the gang's old stuff.

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing: I could do maybe an 5 hours a day on weekends.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, G O D B L E S S T H E E N C L A V E

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No

Specialty(Type of building you feel you are best at, for example; Small structures, skyscrapers, landscaping, etc.):
    I can do all sorts. I remember doing a lot of large outdoor urban spaces (squares, gardens, junk yards, parks), outdoor urban features, but also a lot of multi-storey buildings.