1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Plasma might build

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by Plasma, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Plasma

Plasma
    Expand Collapse

IGN :
    iPlasmaa

Did you join our Discord? :
    Yeah.

Building Experience(Servers in which you have previously assisted in building on) :
    - Eighth Phoenix (Unreleased)
    - Rise of Kings (Dead?)
    - Lord of the Craft
    - Tyrenale (Dead)
    - Acheron (Unreleased)
    - NukaCraft (Unreleased)

These are the servers I have directly built on. I have been running a pair of private creative servers for two years, and many of my builds that have been on there have been saved as a schematica by friends – and pasted into other servers I don't ask for the names of.

Pictures of Past Build(s) :
    Here is a build using Fallout: Cold War's resourcepack that I was working on the other day. It's still a work in progress.
    Preview (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a number of screenshots taken of builds I had a major hand in, as they were from servers I own and was working on at one point.

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing :
    Maybe four or five hours a week depending on what I have going on. Sometimes a lot more, but I wouldn't count on it. Often when I find the time to build or Roleplay, I am still working at my job from home.

Have you read the rules? :
    Yeah. Settlements..

Have you ever been banned? If so, why? :
    Not that I know of.

Specialty(Type of building you feel you are best at, for example; Small structures, skyscrapers, landscaping, etc.) :
    I don't do builds of large scale, speaking relatively. Any build that necessitates using WorldEdit to complete large parts of the structure, to convenience the fact that the building is too big to detail by hand for example, isn't in my favor.

And my specialty is simply building whenever I find the time.

2. Plasma

Plasma
    Expand Collapse

Here is more progress on the build, I have been working on the back and some of the interior.

Preview Screenshots (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 Plasma, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  3. CatchingTheCat

CatchingTheCat
    Expand Collapse
    General Waster Member

Approved for the build test.

We shall test your skills in the arena, Plasma.