1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Nemoy's Loremaster Application

Discussion in 'Fallout Lore Master Applications' started by Nemoy, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Nemoy

Nemoy
    Expand Collapse
    Lore Master Member

In Game Name (IGN) : Nemoy2001

Did you join our Discord server? : Obviously.

Do you have any experience in drafting lore for a server? : I drafted the faction lore for the Republic of Niagara/Niagara Defense Force on Shadows of the Old World, and drafted a concept for a colonial-fantasy server that was eventually scrapped. I helped edit some of the flavor-text for the Alaskan factions, particularly the Chinese (feel free to PM Cat for corroboration.)

Have you ever written a story that you shared with others? : A few - more in my English classes than anywhere else. Still working on improving my quality of writing, though!

Do you have a Gmail that you are comfortable with sharing? : PM me, fam.

Rate your knowledge of fallout lore on a scale of 1-10, and why. : 7-8. I haven't really played much of the pre-Bethesda games, but anything I don't know, I'm happy to scour the wiki for.

Rate your creativeness on a scale of 1-10, and why. : Well, gosh, putting it too high is just going to make me look narcissistic. I'll just say this - I'm confident in my own writing abilities, and I believe I'd be right at home with the rest of the loremasters.

Draft a fallout related story, preferably linked from a google doc. : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WSdFGm76hTrDTxf2ZnPzG02Kn5wsGZehSpBiAfh0Xzo/edit?usp=sharing

2. CatchingTheCat

CatchingTheCat
    Expand Collapse
    General Waster Member

Accepted.