1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Nemoy's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by Nemoy, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Nemoy

Nemoy
    Expand Collapse
    Lore Master Member

IGN: Nemoy2001

Did you join our Discord?:
    Obviously, I've been here for like a month.

Building Experience:
    • Echoes of Mankind
    • Shadows of the Old World

Pictures of Past Build(s):
    https://imgur.com/a/p3YwY1l

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing:
    While summer's on, an couple hours most days (I already spend that time building for a private project.)

Have you read the rules?:
    I'm expert at reading rules. I've gotten a whole bunch of settlements out of trouble just by reading the rules. People come up to me, and they say to me, "Nemoy, you're the best at reading rules." I'm the best at reading rules that, maybe, this server has ever seen.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
    Nothing I can recall.

Specialty:
    I really enjoy creating nice-looking designs or motifs, but follow-through with the entire building can be a bit of a slog (I need to take breaks every so often to 'refresh' my creativity.)

Pre-war buildings and post-war settlements are both fine. I've not really practiced doing 'slanted' buildings (they're a lot harder to design, generally a lot messier looking, etc.)

I enjoy industrial and brutalist architecture - clean, bold lines are appealing to me, but more antique architecture (and messy post-war scrap heaps) can be really appealing, too.

2. RavenInvazion

RavenInvazion
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Lore Master Member

Accepted for a building trial (PM me Invazion or Cat). Looking forward to see you building again