1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

Builder Application (With pictures)

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by RavenInvazion, Dec 28, 2017.

1. RavenInvazion

RavenInvazion
    Expand Collapse
    Sergeant Lore Master Member

IGN: invazion98

Did you join our Discord?:
    Yup

Building Experience(Servers in which you have previously assisted in building on):
    Fallout: Wild Wasteland 2, Fallout: Shadows of the Old World, Qubion (creative server, had Ledari rank before the server got r-e-k-t)

Pictures of Past Build(s):
    https://imgur.com/a/8dIsv - mostly stuff from single player projects, but there is a fair share of build from Qubion. I can't access WW2 or SotOW maps, but there are quite a lot of my builds there.

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing:
    Weekends only (I study in a different city)

Have you read the rules?:
    Another settlement is in danger. So let's build a new one.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
    Yes. Twice, for looting stuff from offline players.

Specialty(Type of building you feel you are best at, for example; Small structures, skyscrapers, landscaping, etc.):
    Anything except for landscaping. The more ruined it's suppoused to be, the better.

2. tra0995497882

tra0995497882
    Expand Collapse

Thỉnh thoảng qua tường mình bấm like ủng hộ nha bạn