1. Hi there Guest. Enjoying the forum? Why not join up and discuss things with other forum members?
    You'll be able to join the server building project if you create an application!
  2. To all new users wanting to join Fallout: Look for guidelines in the application section, and write a builder application to help us in our building project!

arrowbean's builder application

Discussion in 'Fallout Builder Applications' started by Arrowings, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Arrowings

Arrowings
    Expand Collapse

Note: I literally just posted my application to the server. If I need to be accepted there before I can build, please delay review of this application.

IGN:arrowbeans

Did you join our Discord?: Jes

Building Experience(Servers in which you have previously assisted in building on):
    Sins of our Fathers
    Echoes of Mankind
    Uthrandir

Pictures of Past Build(s):
    None here. I played those servers on my old PC, and as all of those maps are long lost ones from dead servers I cannot retrieve them. If it's vital to my application I will build something new.

Time per week in which you can devote to building whilst heavy construction is ongoing:
    A few hours a week.

Have you read the rules?:
    Yes, "Another settlement is in danger" if that applies here

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
    Nope

Specialty(Type of building you feel you are best at, for example; Small structures, skyscrapers, landscaping, etc.):

I LOVE LOVE LOVE interior decoration. Can't stress that enough. That's my main enjoyment. I also enjoy creating postwar ramshackle houses, although I am not as efficient at building structures, especially when compared to the interior. I enjoy making structures appear "fallout like" and ramshackle.